WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for displaying the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user's equipment from our domain from which we provide this service.
- Third-party cookies : They are sent to the user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies : These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on your computer's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies : they are stored on the hard disk and are read each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies : These are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow controlling traffic and data communication, accessing parts with restricted access, carrying out the purchase process of an order, using security elements, storing content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies : They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
COOKIES USED ON THIS PAGE
An analytical web service provided by Google is used. Google Analytics generates a unique user identifier to count the times the user visits the website, knowing when the first and last time they visited it. Record date and time of access to any page of the site. Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new one. It also includes the user's geographical location for statistical purposes.
Below is a table of the cookies that can be inserted into your computer if you browse this page:
Disabling cookies implies losing functionality and your experience on our website may be limited, preventing us from offering you personalized content to your preferences and from having a record of your tastes and interests for your next visit.
If you allow cookies, we can make recommendations and offers tailored to your tastes, keep the products added to your cart and improve your security.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
You can know, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer at any time by means of the instructions given in this text or by configuring the options of your browser. For this you can follow these links:
- Disable cookies in Google Chrome
- Disable cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer
- Disable cookies in Safari
- Disable cookies in Opera
- Disable cookies in Chrome for Android
- Disable cookies in Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Users can disable the Google Analytics tool by installing the disabling plugin created by Google and available here in their browser.